New Haven, CT 06510
Friday, April 10th
“Round, round with the glass, boys, as fast as you can,
Since he who don’t drink cannot be a true man.
For if truth is in wine, then ’tis all but a whim
To think a man’s true when the wine’s not in him.
Drink, drink, then, and hold it a maxim divine
That there’s virtue in truth, and there’s
truth in good wine!”
“In Vino Veritas”
Benjamin Cooke (c. 1770)
– PUNTA CRENA Lumassina 2013
– CATAPANUS Bambino Bianco 2013
– PICOLLO ERNESTO Gavi di Gavi “Roverto” 2014
– VADIAPERTI Coda di Volpe 2013
– GRICOS Aglianico del Vulture 2011
There was a time when Italy’s finest wines were only red, but no longer. Join us as we taste some of the countries most intriguing whites (and a fabulous red from the Basilicata region).
We hope to see you there!