Free Tasting Tonight
The Wine Thief
181 Crown St.
New Haven, CT 06510
Friday, August 28th
– Edmunds St. John ‘Bone-Jolly’ Gamay Noir 2014
– Pikes Riesling Clare Valley 2013
– Hirsch ‘Zöbing’ Riesling Kamptal 2012
– Boundary Breaks ‘Ovid Line North’ Riesling Finger Lakes 2013
– St. Urbans-hof Bockstein Ockfen Riesling Kabinett 2013
Disclaimer: These wines are not sweet! Some may be fruity but they are by no means sweet!
Riesling is the most misrepresented, misunderstood, and under-appreciated varietals in the entire wine world. Join us tonight as we taste through an international selection wines highlighting this amazing grape.
We hope to see you there!